More consistent handling of environment variables
If you are using environment variables in your dbt project configs, you now should be able to declare those variables anywhere in your shell config, not only in shell config that is loaded for non-interactive terminals. Basically - if the environment variable is available in your native terminal, it will be available to dbt in Studio.
Studio's terminals also should now have exactly the same environment as your native terminals. Previously there could be discrepancies leading to programs no longer being in your path, most noticeably with zsh on macOS.
- dbt commands that include quotes will now be correctly parsed on Windows.
- Fixed a potential crash when copying extremely long results to the clipboard.
- Fixed a bug where clicking the new tab button for a non-focussed split would open the new tab in the wrong split.
- Moving a dbt project file by dragging and dropping it will now correctly update the paths of any tabs for that file that were open.
- Closing a tab that has in-progress actions will no longer cause errors.
- Multiple minor stability and bug fixes.